We are currently seeking:
We are a dynamic, evidenced based Physical Therapy Clinic in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA, specializing in Orthopedics and Sports Medicine. We will soon be expanding with the addition of a Pilates Studio. We are growing and in need of a Physical Therapist. Does this sound like you?
Our therapists need to be self-motivated, organized, and caring individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of our patients. A license in good standing to practice in the state of CA as a PT or PTA is necessary. We prefer 2-5 years of experience, however we will consider those with less experience if they are the right candidate, and we are willing to mentor those with less experience. We are looking for part time or full time, and are willing to be flexible for the right candidate.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluating patient's utilizing our 7-step Killer Exam process.
- Timely preparation of a written plan of care and daily encounter notes utilizing our web-based EMR
- Documenting PQRS and functional outcomes as required by our payers
- Supervising the implementation of each plan of care, and coordinating treatment as a team with support staff
- Tracking established clinic metrics
- Willingly participating in community events to help promote our practice
- Actively participating in ongoing marketing strategies to ensure the health of our practice, especially participation in monthly community events or workshops.
- Being a pro-active member of our team, bringing proposed solutions to any problems that may arise
- Helping to foster a professional environment that is friendly and welcoming to everyone.
- Displaying a willingness to go above and beyond to ensure each patient's satisfaction
- Compensation for this position may include a generous monthly production-based bonus, health insurance stipend, PTO accrual, 401K with matching funds (after one calendar year of service) and continuing education allowance. If this position appeals to you, please send us your resume with "Rock Star PT" in the subject line.
Experience: Licenced Physical Therapy: 5 years (Preferred)
Education: Master's (Required)
Job Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
License or certification: CA PT (Required)
Language: English (Required)
Part time Physical Therapy Aide needed in an outpatient clinic. Must be a college graduate in a degree leading towards becoming Physical Therapist, or pursuing a degree leading to a Physical Therapy career. Experience preferred, but if you do not have experience we will train you. Experience in another health related field such as personal training or Pilates is also helpful. Also seeking a part time Pilates instructor looking to see private clients. 3. Space available for sub-lease. Please call the clinic at 310-548-5444.